These easy peasy pizza rolls are a go to for our famjam! I make my dough from scratch if I have the time, if less time I source fresh doughs from the grocery store or a local pizza shop near me!
They are very simple to make!
Preheat oven to 350 - 400F.
1. Roll your dough like you would for pizza but consider making it into a rectangular shape.
2. Spread on your favourite sauce (I used tomato for the most part).
3. Add toppings. Keeping this really simple and easy to roll and stay together I usually just use shredded cheese on top of the sauce. On occasion I add a few small pepperoni circles.
4. Roll dough into a log and then slice into rounds.
5. Lay on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper and bake for about 20-30 minutes.
*Option eat right away and/or cool and freeze for eating later! Our kind goose loves these in his thermos for a quick lunch option!